why does leonardo dicaprio always end up dead in the water with no girlfriend
If she narrows her eyes and tries to imagine that it’s someone else sitting there, she can almost get her mind to believe it. But of course it isn’t anyone else. It’s Maura. She might look a little different, hair dyed another color and a bit disheveled, but it’s Maura without a doubt. Wrapped up in a blanket. Bleeding. Hurt….
Her hair was dyed because Cavanaugh said it would help disguise her better. Fool everyone a little bit easier. Jane had wanted to speak up, say that Maura shouldn’t even be doing this to begin with, that they could find another female who fit the bill, but she held her tongue. Cavanaugh was lead on this and she wasn’t about to go against him.
Jane had been on undercover operations before. She would keep as close to Maura as possible. At least that way she could try and keep her safe as well. But it hadn’t gone down like that.
They had barely made it out of the building before the explosion happened. They thought they had lucked out, that the bad feelings that were plaguing them both since last night were just an over abundance of nerves. This was the last chance they’d ever have of catching the suspect so they had to go through with it, nerves or not. And they thought they had succeeded. Until the very last moment. But by then it was too late.
Maura ended up getting the worst of it. Jane could overheard the EMTs talk about it. “…Concussion … Broken wrist…” and a few other words were all Jane was able to make out, what with the pounding of her heartbeat in her ears.
She can’t believe what she allowed to happen. What she was there specifically to prevent, but could not. If Jane had reacted sooner, Maura wouldn’t have a scratch on her. She could have covered Maura with her body. Jane should’ve been the one hurt, not Maura. Jane hadn’t protected her. She had let Maura down right when she needed her the most.
Jane can tell that none of Maura’s injuries are life threatening, but getting her mind to believe it is another thing.
How could Maura ever forgive her for what she let happen? Her only job was to keep Maura safe and she couldn’t even do that.
Of course, Maura doesn’t see it that way. She knows it was an unfortunate incident that would have happened no matter who was with her. But she also knows that Jane has a tendency to personalize things, this event being no exception. Maura can already see in Jane’s eyes that she is blaming herself for this. For all of this. But Maura knows Jane is to blame for none of it.
After the dust settles, Maura will be sure to convince Jane that it was not her fault. That Maura knew what she was getting into. And that is something that Maura will have to come to terms with herself.
Creamy Margarita Popsicles
• 1¼ cup fresh lime juice (about 8 limes), plus 4 limes for stabilizing the popsicle sticks
• 1 (14oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
• 1 cup water
• ¼ cup tequila
• 2 tablespoons orange juice (optional)
• Kosher salt or margarita salt
You will also need:
• 12 (3oz) cups
• Small popsicle sticks or craft spoons
• A pitcher or large cocktail shaker
1. In a pitcher or large cocktail shaker, combine the lime juice, sweetened condensed milk, water, tequila, and orange juice. It is important to combine the ingredients in a container that has a spout because it will make it much easier to pour the mix into cups.
2. Line out the cups on a baking sheet. Fill each cup 90% of the way with the tequila mixture.
3. Slice the limes into ¼ inch thick rounds. Push a craft spoon through the center of each lime round, so that half of the stick pokes out from each side. Top the mixture with the lime sticks. Make sure the lime is resting directly on top of the tequila mixture.
4. Freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight. When ready to remove the popsicles from the cups, simply snip a small cut in the rim of each cup and peel them away from the popsicle. Place the popsicles onto a dish with crushed ice to keep them from melting too quickly, Sprinkle the tops generously with salt, and serve.
naia we making these too
i would like to be invited over for this.
When Maura tells Jane she loves her for the first time, Jane is stunned so speechless she forgets to confess her own love. Maura takes the silence as Jane doesn’t reciprocate those feelings yet, though they have been dating for a year. After a few weeks apart to decide if their relationship is moving forward, Maura almost kisses Tommy. She realizes that even though Jane may not love her yet, there’s only one person she wants to belong to. She tells Jane about the almost kiss between her and Tommy. Only, Jane isn’t as happy to find that Maura needed to almost kiss her brother to come to conclusion that they belong together.
side effects of being friends with me include gaining extensive knowledge of tv shows you dont watch or care about
Top 20 characters (as voted by my followers)
→ 7. Calliope Torres (Grey’s Anatomy)
I’m sick of pretending. I pretend to be a rat for my father, I pretend to be a human for Linguini. I pretend you exist so I have someone to talk to! You only tell me stuff I already know! I know who I am! Why do I need you to tell me? Why do I need to pretend?
the best of regina mills in season 2 | being a mommy
you have to be shitting me.
You ready to Burn yahoo?
Congratulations Yahoo, in just a day you made me not like you anymore.
i feel like i annoy everyone that doesnt start the conversation with me first